Montag, 28. Mai 2007

First day

Die leute sind echt cool drauf.
heute waren wir auf einem kurzen trip, nach dem unterricht und haben den stadtkern und die partymeile besichtigt, das wird ne gaudi...*gg*
In the morning I was swimming in the pool at 7 o'clock am and it was so wunderful!
there was nobody else in it and I feel so fit after it.
I try to do it every morning now. I hope that I will be enough strict with myself :)
Let's have a look...
In the evening we will have a welcome party , with dancing, having fun and drinking cocktail...(don't worry , mum, I will just drink a little bit :)!!)
The first lesson, after a test,was really funny, today.
We were talking about ourselfes at first. It was also easy.
Our teacher is very, very young, perhaps about 24, but really nice and helpful!!
Tomorrow it will be a stranger lesson, she said and I'm be curious of it. "bibber"
I will tell you everthing next time...
See ya,
Bye
Resi

2 Kommentare:

Jonathan hat gesagt…

I'm glad that you enjoing yout trip. I've no pool, no historical buildings and no girls in my room. But I like watching you in your bed ... ;-)

Resi hat gesagt…

Ohhh...I feel so sorry, darling :)
You are next to my bed, but I miss you and your kisses a lot...
bye